By working together with the Lake Superior Harvest Festival in 2014, TWO locally focused, family festivals will be teaming up for a bigger, broader celebration of our community by:
• Sharing all the great things growing in our region through education, demonstrations, and the largest annual Farmer’s Market in the Twin Ports. Learn where your good food comes from. Meet the farmers who grow it!
• Showcasing the many great organizations, artisans, and innovators here through a Nonprofit Showcase, Craft Village and Energy Fair. See what others are creating and how they’re helping our community.
• Offering live music on two stages plus interactive shows, workshops and activities for the whole family.
• Welcoming college students back to the Twin Ports and introducing them to our extraordinary community.
• Honoring our greatest lake, and our commitment to economic, environmental and social sustainability around its western tip. This is the place on the map where so many great things come together!
• Making it all accessible for everyone, with FREE parking and admission until 4 p.m.! And by donation after that for the evening entertainment acts.
Both festivals are completely volunteer, not for profit festivals.
In years past, the Twin Ports Bridge Festival has
never been just another concert. It’s an experience people walk away from inspired, empowered, renewed with energy. It’s education. It’s fun for the whole family. It’s a pep rally for humanity. And it’s good for the soul.
Regional Stewardship: When we remember our interconnectedness with all things, we are more inspired to take care of ourselves, one another and the planet. Bridge Fest endeavors to connect people within our region and around Lake Superior.
Building Community: Whether it’s our intern
ational, nationwide, state, local or even neighborhood community, the key to progress lies in respectful, productive relationships with others in that community.
The Twin Ports Bridge Festival devotes a day to celebrating each other, our diversity, and our togetherness to help ensure a brighter future for all of us. Let’s celebrate our differences as assets. Let’s create social synergy by sharing what is working in our lives and businesses that supports thriving communities. Let’s enjoy local food, craft, beer and each other.
Sustainability: Calling all sustainable business leaders and change makers! Let’s hear from you! Tell us what is working or emerging that is sustainable in sup
port of an economically, socially and environmentally thriving community and planet. Sharing those stories inspires innovation and allows for conscious evolution towards greater beauty, truth, love and equanimity.
Pure FUN! Enjoy some fantastic music~ dynamic speakers that motivate us to consider how we treat ourselves, others and the planet ~ engaging opportunities for people of all ages to be creative ~ share in Yoga ~ laugh~ dance ~ connect and be a part of something really AWESOME in a stellar location on the shore of the greatest lake.
Accessibility: All of the above with no admission charge until 4 p.m., and admission by donation after that for the evening activities and entertainment.
Lake Superior Harvest Festival is a not-for-profit event, organized by the Lake Superior Sustainable Farmers Association.
Twin Ports Bridge Festival is a not-for-profit event, organized by local folks and organizations, and coordinated by Laughingstock Design.
Happy Space, a Laughingstock Design creative outlet store: 218-461-2288
The mission of Laughingstock Design is to spread some joy through the art of communication. We specialize in events, graphic design & marketing, and apparel design/retail quality screen printing on USA-made and sustainable textiles – all for the greater good. CREATE for Goodness Sake.